Monday, October 19, 2009

Just A Little Teaser...

This week we've been studying Revelation 5...  WOW...  BREATHTAKING...  AWESOME... AMAZING!!    But here's what I've come to realize as I've studied this week, it completely changes the depth of Scripture when you begin to understand the old behind the new...

There is so much of the Old Testament tied up in this chapter... I can't wait to tell you about it!  But just in case we happen to be in the same class, I better wait until tomorrow, or you wouldn't need to come to class... It will be a 2 part post!

Be ready to be even more overwhelmed by what Jesus did for us!!

P.S.  If you were reading over the weekend, I decided to take down the post I had written about Christian school and football...  I learned something new and while it doesn't change how I felt about the situation on Friday night, it made me question whether or not I had the whole story...  I would never want to wrongly represent someone, so I thought it was best to just remove it...

No comments: