Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sneak Peak...

I had planned to open my web boutique yesterday... But with my grandmother's home going, it just wasn't possible and really, it just didn't seem right yet.  At her funeral, one of her friends was wearing a bracelet that she bought from me years ago when I first had my business...  She said, "I wore this bracelet today because your grandmother was so proud of you for doing this..."

So as I thought about it yesterday, I decided to honor my grandmother and open my web boutique on her birthday, December 7!  I'm so excited to give her a tribute in this way...

But I thought I'd give you another sneak peak at some of the things I've been working on since I posted a while ago...  Designing a website is hard work, but Alexis has done a GREAT job, I can't wait for you to see it!

I can't promise that all of these items will be on the website since I have a show on Friday, but it's a taste of what you can expect to see there...  And if you want to see even more, you can check out my flickr photo stream at D4HopeJewelry.

The most recent additions have an order number and a price below the photo, so if you see something you love, e-mail me at sharlam@d4hope.com and I'll set it aside for you and you can order it next week from the website...

N10-337b-$25
N10-337b-$25 (I also have the keys in antique bronze)

N10-341b-$25
N10-341b-$25

The next necklace can be worn long or doubled...  This style is one of my favorites!  I love to wear it long with another silver pendant, or double it and even let a pendant hang below it...  The collage shows it short and long and then the beads up-close.  The beads are beautiful!  They're a turquoise/brown agate that I have a hard time finding...

N10-333 Collage
N10-333-$58 

This next necklace is made from some of the most beautiful cranberry colored quartz beads I've ever seen...  I only had one strand and I'm not sure if I can get them again...  This necklace is a little over 16" with a 3" extender...
Short Cranberry Quartz Necklace
N10-360 - $38

Single Bead Bronze Necklace
N10-374 - $15

N10-367a-$22
N10-367 - $22

Turqoise Bronze Necklace
N10-372 - $28

Bronze Earring Collage

Silver Earring Collage
Most Earrings Are $15 
(The black agate earrings are $18)

Well, that's a sample of what I've been up to...  There's ALOT more on my photo stream (link above), so feel free to check it out...  If you live in my neck of the woods, I'll be at a market in the area December 15 & 16, I'd love for you to stop by...  Just let me know and I'll send you the details!

Hope to 'cyber' see you next Tuesday, December 7...

No comments: