Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just Need To Acknowledge...

Ugh...  I thought I could do the every Monday thing with One Thousand Gifts, but right now, it's just not working!  The good news is, it's because my jewelry business is really taking off!!  The struggle though is that it's overwhelming...  The creativity seems to come so easily, but the business part is such a CHALLENGE!! 

I'm having a blast, I love doing the shows, even in the midst of a crazy thunderstorm and I LOVE the days when I get to stay home all day and make jewelry...  But keeping everything current on Facebook...  my website (temporarily closed because my inventory sold at my last show)... shipping...  doing inventory...  tagging jewelry... etc. etc... it's just a really big challenge...

So that being said, I'm not going to close my blog, but I probably won't be here that often...  You can follow me at www.facebook.com/designing4hope and hopefully, in the not too distant future, I have a series of blogs that I really want to write, so maybe in a few weeks...

No comments: