Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged...This Is A Fun, Easy One!

My cyber friend, Katy, over at The One Place I Call Home has tagged me with a fun little exercise...

The Rules:
1. Grab the nearest book
2. Open it to page 56
3. Find the 5th sentence
4.Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with instructions
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book or the most intellectual - Pick the CLOSEST

So I followed the rules exactly, sitting at my feet, what else, The Life Application Bible Commentary on 1 & 2 Peter and Jude (I'm teaching 1 & 2 Peter in CBS right now)...

Let's see, page 56, 5th sentence... "Words from Scripture stand forever and can be trusted completely."

What a perfect and true sentence!!

I'm not sure how many I'm supposed to tag so I'm tagging April, Trina , Robin and Leslie! (I'm curious to know what you're all reading these days!)

No comments: