Friday, May 1, 2009

Over The Top Wonderful Continues... We're On A Roll!!

I admit, I was a little concerned that yesterday's "Mommy, can I get a hug?" wouldn't be repeated for a while... For 9 months it's been 3 steps forward and 2 steps back... One amazing moment only to come crashing down pretty quickly...

But today, as she was about to run down the street with Mackenzie, she came back, with her little arms open, asking for a hug! Even Mackenzie didn't do that... Abby did it all on her own!!

I just stood there and smiled!

4 comments:

trina said...

I'm so happy for you...and for Abby. :)

April Isaacs said...

Oh Yea Sharla! That is such great news! I am so excited for you! And, for Abby. She must be feeling more and more secure... like you guys aren't going anywhere!

So happy!
Hugs,
April

Rebecca Lily said...

She's learning to trust - what an incredible thing!

Rejoicing with you!
Rebecca

Laurie McLean said...

Yea! What a precious shift is going on! Really happy for you both!

Laurie