Monday, February 7, 2011

New Inventory For Lori's Hope Raiser

$35 - Gorgeous agate beads & swarovski crystal


I just uploaded some new inventory on my website... Remember, for all of February, 10% of my sales will be donated to Lori at Joy Unspeakable who is bringing home 2 adorable boys from China in the very near future.

But there's more...

If you pick up my button (just to your right on my sidebar) and put it on your blog, send me a link to your blog and I'll send you a coupon.

Now, with this coupon, you will have 2 choices... You can use the coupon for yourself and receive a 20% discount on your next purchase... OR you can donate your 20% and I'll give that to Lori too...

AND... I’m going to do a drawing at the end of the month for a $50 coupon towards a purchase on my website and there’s 3 ways to get your name entered…

1. If you post my button on your blog...

2. If you donate your 20% to Lori, when you make a purchase

3. If you write a post about this fundraiser…

So you could get your name entered up to 3 times in the drawing… Just make sure you send me the link to your blog… If you have any questions, or want something you don’t see on the website, e-mail me at sharlam@d4hope.com. Most anything you see in antique bronze can be done in a silver tarnish resistant chain that I love!! And if you see something that you like that's sold, most likely I can make it again, so send me an e-mail! Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Here's more that's new...

$30 - 24" long but can be worn shorter


$30 - Freshwater Pearl


$30 - Freshwater Pearl


$20 - Freshwater Pearl

$15 - Freshwater Pearl


$15 - Freshwater Pearl

1 comment:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Your talent amazes me, Sharla!

I'm trying to figure out which cross necklace I want to buy. They are all so beautiful!

Thanks again for doing this fundraiser. I am going to post about it again today.

Love you, friend!