Monday, February 21, 2011

Reduced Prices!!

If you've been waiting to make a purchase to support Lori's fundraiser, now would be the time (I'm donating 10% of  my jewelry sales to her adoption, 2 precious boys from China)...  I've made enough purchases that I'm starting to get better prices on my supplies, so I decided to go ahead and lower the prices on my website to reflect my better pricing...  EVERYTHING has been reduced!!

Here's a couple of examples...  But remember, EVERYTHING has been reduced!

Was $35... Now $27.95


Was $30...  Now $24.95

The better my new pricing...  the better your new pricing!  I'm passing my savings on to you!!  So if you've had your eye on something, it's a great time to buy!

And don't forget... I'm doing a drawing at the end of the month for a $50 coupon towards a purchase on my website!  Here are the details...

There are  3 ways to get your name entered…

1. If you post my button on your blog... (The code is on my right side bar, under the Designing For Hope button)...

2. If you donate your 20% to Lori, when you make a purchase (I was offering a 20% discount for posting my button on your blog!)

3. If you write a post about this fundraiser…

So you could get your name entered up to 3 times in the drawing… Just make sure you send me the link to your blog… If you have any questions, e-mail me at sharlam@d4hope.com.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: