Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Tribute To Pocket T-Shirts

My uncle (my mom's brother) is definitely in the top 5 of the most amazing men I know... He is a godly man, with a servant's heart... He is generous... And full of grace. He and my aunt were like second parents to me growing up and their kids, my cousins are like my sisters and brother...this is the most special family to me... But my uncle has the funniest fettish for pockets...

For instance, he loves t-shirts with pockets on them. Our family loves to go to Orange Beach, in Alabama, and my uncle, an avid fisherman, loves to go to J & M Tackle, because their t-shirts have pockets on them.

So, a few weeks ago my mom went to the beach with my aunt and uncle, and she brought a pocket t-shirt back to Zack and Nick... We have never laughed so hard...

Here's their tribute to their uncle and his pocket t-shirts...

The Basic Nerd Look...

Pockets-32

Nerd In A Gang...

Pockets-33

Cool Nerd...



Super Nerd...

Pockets-35

Buff Nerd...

Pockets-36

Tough Nerd...

Pockets-37

Erkel Nerd...

Pockets-31

Cowboy Nerd...

Pockets-40

The Thinker Nerds...

Pockets-46

Go West Nerds...

Pockets-45

Nerd Reunion (Nick's description!)

Pockets-38

We love you Uncle S...!!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Thank you to you and your boys! I needed a good giggle.

Lara