Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Please Pray For My Friend In China

Last year, God blessed me with a new 'e-mail' friend, her name is Leslie and she is good friends with my cousins, Shannon and Stefanie. They hooked us up because we were both on the adoption journey and we have encouraged one another throughout this process.

Yesterday they went to meet their little girl at the Civil Affairs office and waited and waited...all of the other families received their children and little Susannah never came...they had to go to a hospital to meet her. She is very sick and they don't know if she is going to survive...

This is a link to her blog... http://www.roomforatleastonemore.blogspot.com/

Please, please pray for this precious family and for this special little girl.

1 comment:

Truly Blessed said...

Sharla,

I found your blog through the RQ forum (but I've been following Leslie's blog for a while). I have to say, I think I'll hang out here a while and see what you've written so far. It seems we have very similar reactions to things, based on a cursory glance.

Just wanted to say "hello" and tell you that you have a beautiful family, and a great outlook on life.

TB