Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun Photos From This Past Week!

I think I'll let the photos tell most of the story...

The first few are from Zack's soccer games...

DSC_5290
*****
DSC_5691
*****
DSC_5670
Now a few of the girls during the soccer games...
DSC_5719
*****
DSC_5725
*****
DSC_5717
Scott's grandmother's Birthday dinner...Happy Birthday Grandma G.!
DSC_5791
And finally, Sunday afternoon at the corn maze!
DSC_5804
Teamwork!!
DSC_5798
*****
DSC_5796
*****
DSC_5799
We didn't find all of the puzzle pieces this year, but Abby was tired and my shoes had rubbed horrible blisters on my feet...so we found our way out...after 2 hours! It was fun though and the weather was just beautiful! It's been a good week!

1 comment:

trina said...

sharla, your pictures are wonderful! Tell Zack I said, "Wow!" Joel B wants to know what Zack's "juggling" record is with a soccer ball.